Friday 30 January 2015

Lewa os v5.1 for Mt6572

Lewa v5.1 ported by Kushal Gothi...

This rom is for Micromax A74/A76 and Mito A50.. If you want to port this rom.. Ask my permissions and give proper credits..

Features:-
Android version : 4.2.2
LEWA 14.06.28
Vroot rwmoved and super su added
All chinese Apps Removed
Full stable
Battery Backup increased
Better Graphics & Looks
New Look
Youtube works
Optimized
Pre-Rooted
Camera quality increased
Amazing stability and speed
Amazing & Improved Performance
Gapps included (Some gapps are not there.. Download it from play store.)
One theme included
Smooth ui
Many more in the rom

Bugs:-
No bugs(Tell me if there are any bugs)

Rom link:- GoogleDrive

Mirror Rom link:- Devhost


Credits:-
Kushal Gothi
Jatin
Satish Awesome
Debraj pathak
Youweng
Lewa os
Ravinder Singh


Enjoy flashing.. :)









4 comments:

  1. Dear Kushal Gothi, I want to port this rom on my micromax a74. please can i have your permission. will also update you if i face any bug on the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kushal, I didn't wait for your reply and tried it on my micromax a74. the rome is very smooth but i just come across one bug " while unlocking phone in camera directly. it got stuck every time and camera view not working there. i have to reboot my phone to get out of this every time. hope it will help you find a bug and fixed this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U don't need to port it for a74... It is already for a74 and yes the camera bug cannot be solved... Because it is a system bug...

      Delete
  3. Hi Kushal. I ported this rom for my intex cloud Y2 for personal use only. But i am stuck in boot logo. Can you give me any suggestion to fix this issue. I would be very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete