Friday 2 January 2015

Emotion rom for Mt6572


Emotion rom by kushal gothi

This rom is poryed by me for Micromax A74/A76 and Mito A50... If you want to port it for your device.. Then you should ask my permissions.. :)

Features:-
Lollipop ui
Smooth
100% bugless
Lollipop like notification panel
Xposed pre-installed
Tinted status bar
L dialer
Fully deodexed
8mp camera
Improved sound quality
Good ram management
Smooth ui

Bugs:-
No bugs ( Tell me if there are any bugs )

Rom link:- GoogleDrive

Mirror Rom link:- Devhost

Dialer patch:- GoogleDrive

Mirror Dialer patch:- Devhost

Proximity patch:- GoogleDrive

Mirror Proximity patch:- Devhost

Credits:-
Kushal gothi
Sakthivil subbiah
Mtk team
BSp
Totoro
4PDA
Pure-Team
Xtream-Team
Xteam
FMD DEVELOPER
TENTEN PONCE
PA

Enjoy flashing.. :)








11 comments:

  1. This ROM is already rooted sir??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Kick.. It is already rooted

      Delete
    2. Can i port this in my lenovo a516 sir??

      Delete
    3. More screen shot sir plsss.

      Delete
    4. Yes.. You can port this rom.. Kick.. Not in thia rom.. No more ss.. :)

      Delete
  2. How to fix the data. Cant open tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've installed this ROM on my micromax A068. Not from ur site but from other site. I've encountered a bug with this ROM. When I click photos with flash on they turn black. Found no solution. Please help me. I want to solve this issue as quick as possible because I want to post this ROM for all micromax A068 users. The stock ROM is tooo boring and laggy. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete