Sunday 15 February 2015

RageXperia for Mt6572

RageXperia ported by Kushal Gothi

This Rom is for Micromax A74/A76 and Mito A50...
If you want to port this rom ask my permissions and give credits...

Features:-
Xperia apps
Tinted Statusbar Bar
Dual 3g
Simple and Smootg UI
Camera Quality Increased (Debraj libs added)
Kitkat look
Framework Animation
Center clock
Dolby Digital Plus
New Ragecore Tweaks
Better Ram Management
Ram Progress bar

Apps Installed:-
Xperia Launcher
Sony Smart Connect
Walkman
Whats New
Sony Albums
Sony Movies
Greenify
Titanium Backup

Bugs:-
No bugs(Tell me if there are any)

Rom link:- GoogleDrive

Mirror Rom Link:- Devhost

Credits:-
Kushal Gothi
Hanzel Brian R. Leal










4 comments:

  1. room ini bisa di pasang di galaxy chat gak om?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apps draw setting is very big... How can I fix it and the rom show me unfortunately the album has been stopped

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can i close the apps? Because, i push the home button longer, and not do anything.

    I need to fix this.

    ReplyDelete